|Real Estate Coordinator
One Courthouse Square, Room 303
Carlisle, PA 17013
Document requirements for a Real Estate Sale:
1. Cumberland County Sheriff's Office service request form - one form for each service.
2. Copy of Affidavit 3129.1 (affidavit of lien holders and last known addresses)
3. Original Writ of Execution (this is provided by Prothonotary's Office).
4. Three certified copies of Writ of Execution per defendant (these are provided by Prothonotary's Office).
5. Four Notices of Sale (with copy of legal description attached to each) per defendant.
6. One paper and one electronic copy of legal description for advertising. The electronic copy may be emailed to .
7. Self-addressed stamped envelope
8. Stamped, addressed envelope to each defendant
9. Deposit of $1500.00 payable to The Cumberland County Sheriff's Office.