Claremont Nursing and Rehabilitation Center was established in 1829. After more than 180 years of service, Claremont currently offers a 290-bed facility that provides state-of-the-art therapeutic nursing care for a variety of needs. Claremont is a Medicare rated 5-star community-based nursing and rehabilitation center with an open admission policy.
Located just three miles from historic downtown Carlisle, residents enjoy a rural setting with the convenience of area services and entertainment. Claremont is part of the Cumberland County government system and is centrally located in Middlesex Township with easy access to routes 81, 11, 641 and the PA turnpike.
Claremont provides a professional and family-like environment where every resident is treated with dignity and respect. We are committed to providing a pleasant atmosphere where the independence and well being of each individual is promoted. Claremont seeks to meet individual needs through the development of specialized programs and care.
Community of Care:
| Coming in early 2015:
Careers at Claremont
View our employment opportunities.
Like us on Facebook
- Physicians provide on-site medical care
- State-of-the-art dementia unit
- In-house orthopedic, psychological, optometric, dental, vision and podiatric services
- Rehabilitation services include physical, occupational and speech therapies
- Facility chapel and chaplain
- Beauty and barber shop on-site
- Laundry services
- Home-cooked menu variety with choices at every meal
- Snack bar and gift shop
- Cable and telephone access
- Wireless access in all resident rooms
- Short term rehab stays
- Respite opportunities
- Dedicated Hospice room
Visit our Facebook
pages regularly for current news.
How Do We Compare?
Find out how we rank among area nursing homes by visiting Nursing Home Compare
and entering zip code 17013.
Admission Application (pdf) - to be completed for admission to the nursing home: Adobe Reader version 8 must be used to complete this form - click the icon below to download.