Senior Citizen Transportation
Transportation available for seniors 60+
• Shared Ride Program for Senior Citizens
Supported by the Pennsylvania State Lottery through a grant from the Department of Transportation and Cumberland County Area Agency on Aging
Individuals aged 60 and older may use Shared Ride transportation for medical appointment, banking, grocery shopping, employment, post office, senior center, adult day care center, pharmacy, social service agency, laundromat, hospital/nursing home admittance or discharge, and visiting immediate family members. There is no charge if you have registered with the Cumberland County Area Agency on Aging.
For all other trips and you are 65 or older and have registered with the Lottery program you would pay the reduced fare (15% of the full fare).
To register for Transportation you would need to fill out the following applications:
- Pennsylvania State Lottery Application
- Cumberland County Area Agency on Aging Application
- CCTD Welcome Letter
- CCTD User’s Guide- ( last page must be signed and returned)
- Acceptable proof of age must be submitted with applications
- Applications can be mailed or faxed to:
1601 Ritner Highway, Suite 401
Carlisle, Pa 17013
If you would need further information or have additional questions about our Shared Ride Service, please contact our office at 1-800-315-2546 or 717-240-6340.