Payment Options

There are a variety of ways to make payment on restitution or court costs for juvenile cases.  The docket number (CP-21-JV-XXX-YEAR) associated with the case with be needed in most instances.  This information is available on Court Notices or can be obtained through the juvenile probation officer.

Payment by Mail

Make check or money order payable to Clerk of Courts, include docket number and mail to:
    Clerk of Courts
    1 Courthouse Square, Room 205
    Carlisle, PA 17013

Payment at the Courthouse

The Clerk of Courts office takes payment from 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM and is located in the New Courthouse, Room 205. 

Payments can also be made after hours in a drop box at the back of the court house facing Market House Avenue.  Be sure to include the docket number as well.

Two Online Payment options

PAePay accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, and ATM/Debit cards.  There is a $2.75 convenience fee.

Official Payments accepts American Express, Discover, and MasterCard.  Make payment through the Local Payments tab.  This site charges a 3% fee.

Other Options

The juvenile probation officer is also able to accept payment and will issue a temporary receipt until the Clerk of Courts issues an official receipt.