DUI offenders may choose from the following class locations and times:If you would like to enroll in this program, you must complete the DUI School Enrollment Form and return it along with the $200 fee to the address provided below:
- Carlisle Day DUI School: Carlisle Alliance Church, 237 E. North St., Carlisle; 2 consecutive Saturdays; 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Mt. Holly Weekend DUI School: Citizens Fire Co., 100 Chestnut St., Mt. Holly Springs, PA; Saturday and Sunday; 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Carlisle Weekend DUI School: Carlisle Police Building, 240 Lincoln St., Carlisle; Saturday and Sunday; 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Mechanicsburg Night DUI School: First Church of God Community Center, 201 E. Green St., Mechanicsburg; Weeknights; 6:00 p.m. - 9:15 p.m.; 4 classes.
- Lower Allen Weekend DUI School: Lower Allen Township Building, 2233 Gettysburg Rd., Camp Hill; Saturday and Sunday; 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Multi-Offender Weekend DUI School: Carlisle Police Building, 240 Lincoln St., Carlisle; Saturday and Sunday; 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Upon receipt, you will be added to the list and scheduled for the next available set of classes. You will receive a schedule in the mail when the dates have been confirmed.
Nicole H. Galbraith
Cumberland County Adult Probation and Parole
4 E. Liberty Avenue
Carlisle, PA 17013