Updated: 8/2/2021 at 10:30 a.m.
The Federal Government, with the assistance of the PA Department of Health and its providers will continue to issue information regarding the COVID-19 Vaccine. The COVID-19 vaccine will be distributed to Cumberland County residents in a phased approach developed by the PA Department of Health.
Vaccine Providers In Cumberland County
- Rabbittransit is offering free rides to COVID-19 vaccine appointments. Schedule a ride.
Cumberland County Community Vaccine Clinic
The Department of Public Safety partnered with Quality Care, Holly and Big Spring Pharmacies to help residents get vaccinated. Vaccinations were given by appointment only at the U-Haul Moving & Storage (formerly Kmart), 1180 Walnut Bottom Road, Carlisle. The clinic was open March to June and administered 57,874 doses of COVID-19 Vaccine. The vaccine clinic closed permanently on Friday, June 11, 2021.
Who Is Eligible For The Vaccine
All Pennsylvanians age 12 and older are eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine.
According to the Pennsylvania Department of Health, vaccines are safe and effective and the best way to protect you and those around you from serious illnesses.
- Cumberland County COVID-19 Vaccine Flyer
- COVID-19 Vaccine Frequently Asked Questions
- COVID-19 Vaccine Safety
- COVID-19 Vaccine Data Dashboard
- Pennsylvania COVID-19 Vaccination Plan
- CDC COVID-19 Vaccination Information
- World Health Organization COVID-19 Vaccine Information
Volunteer to Help
Have a question about the COVID-19 vaccine?
Call the PA Health Hotline at 1.877.724.3258
Information on this page provided by the Pennsylvania Department of Health.