- Real estate sales scheduled for April 15, 2020 and May 6, 2020 are continued to June 3, 2020 at 10 a.m. per administrative court order by President Judge Guido. View Administrative Order
- Due to the Stay at Home Order for Cumberland County effective March 30 at 8 PM until April 30 we are no longer accepting license to carry concealed appointments at the office. We are calling applicants with appointments to notify them of these changes. Additional Information
The mission of the Cumberland County Sheriff’s Office is to serve the citizens and visitors of Cumberland County with the highest level of integrity, professionalism and trust. We pledge to incorporate these core values in every aspect of our services which include: Ensuring public safety, maintaining a law enforcement presence in our community, providing security to the courts and county owned/leased buildings and property, executing orders of court, and issuing licenses.
- Service and enforcement of court orders, writs of summons, complaints, money judgments and injunctions
- Conducting Real Estate Sales
- Issuing Licenses to Carry Concealed Firearms, Licenses to Sell Firearms and Licenses to Sell Precious Metals
- Service of warrants issued by the courts
- Providing security to county properties and to the courts
- Provide safe and secure transportation of prisoners for court appearances
- Enforce violations of the PA Crimes and Vehicle Code
- Provide law enforcement assistance and support to other law enforcement agencies
- Provide education, assistance and awareness to the public through community service programs
View the Qualifications for a Deputy Sheriff.
- Make Credit/Debit Payments Online: (convenience fees apply)
Visit the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) website for their Victim Notification Program to obtain reliable information regarding a criminal alien’s release from custody.