Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
- Get the latest news on the potential transfer of ownership of Claremont Nursing & Rehabilitation Center.
- The Cumberland County Courthouse and all county government facilities are open by appointment only. Please contact the department you would like to make an appointment with using our business directory.
The Civil trial list for the Call on 04/14/21(May 2021 term) is now available.
To participate in hearings to be held by video technology, review the following protocol.
Cumberland County businesses in the hospitality and food services industries will be able to apply for grants beginning Monday through the COVID-19 Hospitality Industry Recovery Program.
The Cumberland Area Economic Development Corporation is administering...
Cumberland County residents dealing with a financial hardship created by COVID-19 and seeking support to pay for rent and utilities can apply for assistance via the county’s website.
The county has $16.6 million in the Cumberland County Emergency...
CUMBERLAND COUNTY, Pa. (WHTM) — Cumberland County wants to know what its residents, workers and business owners think about climate change, in the hopes to build a climate change action plan by June.
Officials said it doesn’t matter wha...
The Domestic Relations Office continues to conduct all conferences via telephone or video processes. In addition, the office lobby remains open ONLY for clients to make payments and by appointment for any other business. Up to three pe...
- Cumberland County Planning Department is asking individuals who live, work or represent a business in the county to take a short survey about their perceptions of climate change risks and actions they would be willing to take to address climate change.
The Cumberland County Prison will close all in person professional visits from outside agencies to include attorneys, parole officers, religious providers. All general inmate visitation will also be, closed. With the spike in COVID-19 numbers in...
- The Prothonotary's Office has resumed processing passports on March 1, 2021 by appointment only.
- Get the latest information about the Cumberland County COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic, eligibility, providers, and how to volunteer to help.