News Flash

Recorder of Deeds

Posted on: February 27, 2019

Real Estate Document Filing Change -

Unless you have a Right-of-Way or a Subdivision Plan, it is no longer necessary to get a sticker from the UPI office in the Old Courthouse when filing a real estate document with the Recorder of Deeds Office.

Additional Info...
Facebook Twitter Email