Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
- all visitation to our Claremont facility is suspended until further notice, with the exception of end-of-life events.
For hearings to be held by WebEx video technology, no participant will be physically present in the courtroom unless given prior approval to do so by the Court. WebEx allows all participants to fully take part in the hearing by clicking on the video link ...
- The Cumberland County Court of Common Pleas and all District Courts will be open to the public for official business beginning Tuesday, May 26, 2020 subject to conditions and limitations.
Effective Monday, May 11, 2020, the Domestic Relations Office will be open ONLY for clients to make payments from 8:00am to 4:30pm Monday through Friday. Only the individual making the payment will be permitted to enter our building and...
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, the Domestic Relations Office is conducting all conferences telephonically. Please reference our ImportantNotice for telephonic conference procedures. In addition, clients and attorneys may...
- Learn about proposed area transportation projects for the next several years. Review the Harrisburg Area Transportation Study’s 2021 - 2024 Transportation Improvement Plan, and provide your feedback on the projects and transportation needs.
Due to rapidly changing developments of the coronavirus (COVID-19) all visitation by family, friends, and volunteers is suspended until further notice at the Cumberland County Prison.
- The Prothonotary’s Office will resume accepting US Passport applications on June 8, 2020. Face masks must be worn while in the Courthouse and may only be removed for identification purposes and taking of photographs. Please practice social distancing.
- Real estate sales scheduled for June 3, 2020 and July 8, 2020 are continued to August 5, 2020 at 10 a.m. per administrative court order by President Judge Guido.